History : 30 Years of Supply Chain Excellence
Founded in 1983 as a consulting and engineering firm, St. Onge has grown into one of the world’s premier supply chain innovators. As an independent company with no vendor bias we are completely objective, with priorities purely focused on client needs.
Tradition of Engineering Innovation
While our professional service offerings have expanded over the years, our roots lie in the underlying business analytics and engineering of high-performance manufacturing, distribution and fulfillment facilities. We have applied this analytical approach to all of our processes, drawing upon such disciplines as operations research and extensive data mining and analysis. We focus on the development of advanced modeling and design tools that allow us to enhance the design process of new operations or the evaluation of existing operations. Clients appreciate our unique blend of engineering and operations capability that underpins our service offerings.
Sometimes the best solution to supply chain problems involves a global approach. St. Onge has developed Global Connexions
, our international team of supply chain experts. How does this directly affect your business? By working with St. Onge, you have access to our worldwide network of supply chain professionals that are as dedicated to your business as you are.
Recognition & Awards
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Strategies magazine (GLSCS) lists St. Onge in its sixth annual ranking of "100 Great Supply Chain Partners"
- Center for Veterans Enterprise, Veteran Owned Company Honorable Mention, Enterprising Veterans
- Central Penn Business Journal lists Mike Jones in their 40 Under 40
- Material Handling Education Foundation (MHEF) announced that Arthur St. Onge is the recipient of its 2005 Reed-Apple award
- Shopko Stores Vendor of the Year, Planning and Replenishment Analysis
- Kraft Foods' Rick Stuedemann Award for Supplier Excellence