Hospitals and Medical Centers
Our services include applied industrial engineering, operations research, and concept, schematic and detailed design services. Working for such clients as the Johns Hopkins Hospital, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Duke University Medical Center and others, we have executed projects covering a wide range of healthcare supply chain applications.
Strategy That Works
St. Onge Company uses proven and practical data-driven Industrial Engineering techniques to support and validate the creative and groundbreaking principles of cutting-edge Hospital Design. We have developed campus supply chain strategies, materials management master plans, facility designs and information systems to plan, direct and coordinate the movement of materials.
Key Hospital and Medical Center Design Services
- Campus Supply Chain analysis
- Dock Planning (central and distributed)
- Materials Management
- Materials Flow, including primary & reserve logistics (dietary, materials, environmental services, surgical case carts)
- Horizontal Transport (process optimization and automation, tunnel connection)
- Inventory Deployment (central distribution operation, central supply, surgical supply)
- Surgical Operations (case cart, sterilization, assembly, material flow)
- Pharmacy Operations (layout, design, flow & efficiency)
- Applied Healthcare Operations Research
Case Studies and Successes: (registration required)