LEED Certification Support
St. Onge is an expert when it comes to managing environmentally friendly building designs. In today's "green" building market, St. Onge has the perfect solution for ensuring your building project is in compliance with LEED standards.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification has become the standard for declaring buildings as being “green” through a set of rigorous standards that a building must exceed based on the priorities set by the US Green Building Council (USGBC). Achievement of this accreditation means that a business understands and applies sustainable practices, both in terms of building design/construction and business operation.
Three Phase Approach
- Register project with LEED Online
- Coordinate documentation and submittals with the design team
- Site selection and building orientation assistance
- Identification of applicable costeffective methodologies to increase certification rating
- Provide a pareto list of measures (emphasizing cost‐effective measures) to achieve various levels of certification, with costs
- Ensure all construction activities meet the intended requirements for the credits, as set forth in the design phase
- Ensure documentation is complete and submitted correctly
- Provide single point of collection for all necessary receipts and specifications from the construction process
- Ensure alternative methods of construction or on‐site changes meet the credit intents
- Ensure all credits being attempted have the appropriate and complete documentation from the design and construction phases.
- Assist appropriate team members in the appeals process for any denied credits