Shifting demand, growing regulations, globalization challenges and rapid digitization are causing ongoing volatility across the automotive industry. To remain competitive and profitable, companies must leverage strategic supply chain planning and data-informed analysis to drive continued improvements in efficiency, profitability and quality of service.
Success and growth require balancing the needs of today with the strategic growth objectives of the future, implementing systems, processes and an enterprise planning mindset that ensures forward thinking and not just a constant state of reaction to market conditions.
St. Onge’s independent consultative approach spans the total automotive supply chain. Our team has experience working with partners including:
- Retail parts suppliers and stores
- Parts wholesalers
- Aftermarket parts manufacturers
- Retailers and services providers
- Parts and vehicle distributors
- Vehicle component manufacturers
We leverage data, analytics and a proven assessment methodology to support supply chain transformation from concept to performance, helping automotive manufacturing partners address key infrastructure questions such as:
- Are my production and logistics optimally integrated?
- Can I leverage technology to create new concepts and value streams?
- How can I better align supply and demand planning?
- Where should I apply automation to drive efficiency and create value?
- How is eCommerce impacting my operations and as a result, how do I balance customer and consumer-centric pricing?
- How do I increase efficiency across assembly, transportation, warehousing and distribution?
- What is the best way to leverage data in smart supply and demand planning?
- How are inefficiencies in material handling, internal stock coordination and other processes impacting my business?
- And more!
From facility design, systems and technology selection and supply chain strategy and engineering, our engineering approach leverages data, analytics and simulation modeling delivering customized strategies to help automotive and car manufacturing partners balance the increasing complexity of operations with the external pressures facing the industry today. Whether considering the total supply chain network or a specific segment, we deliver solutions that create measurable value. Plus, because we’re not bound to any one systems provider, we deliver objective, balanced recommendations that offer the best fit for your business.
Want to see how we’re making an impact in the automotive space? Check out our case studies and success stories and reach out to speak with the team to discuss how we can put our experience to work for your business.