Today, the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry is driven by high demands for speed, efficiency and quality. Evolving demands in omni-channel and direct-to-consumer distribution as well as technology advancements, globalization and rapidly changing retailer expectations and consumer behavior are creating seismic shifts causing companies across the CPG landscape to rethink their supply strategies to remain competitive.
At St. Onge, our team of world-class supply chain specialists employ an engineering approach, helping CPG clients of all sizes leverage data and analytics to make informed, strategic decisions that drive measurable gains across increasingly complex infrastructures. We help companies navigate the critical balance of meeting the needs of today, while continuing to grow and evolve to meet the goals and growth targets of the future. We deliver solutions that drive measurable results from concept to rollout to assessment including:
- Enhanced supply chain integration across both global and local networks
- Supply chain planning to balance the complexity of demands and SKU proliferation
- Optimized inventory structures to reduce costs
- Multi-channel and omnichannel logistics optimization
- Gains in customer satisfaction and speed of delivery
- Process evaluation and improvement
- Demand planning and management
- Material handling equipment integration
- Optimized distribution and fulfillment center designs
- Systems and technology evaluations and implementations
- Automation optimization to drive efficiency
- Final delivery and last-mile delivered strategies
- 3PL assessments, procurement and management
As independent consultants, our team delivers objective insights that empower our partners to make smart, informed decisions through data analysis and simulation modeling. Reach out to connect with the team to discuss how we can add value across your infrastructure.