Evolving regulatory guidelines, growth in personalized and precision medicine, heightened competition as major tech companies move into the space – all are having extensive impacts on the pharmaceutical industry.
Today’s pharma supply companies must look across their supply chain infrastructure to uncover areas of opportunity to increase efficiency and lower costs, while continuing to meet the high levels of service and security the industry demands. Achieving balance means leveraging the right data to guide the transformation efforts that will return the highest value.
As an independent supply chain and operations consultant who specializes in the pharmaceutical, medical device and human health industries, we deliver comprehensive support to move you seamlessly from planning through implementation. Our engineering approach leverages data, analytics and simulation modeling and can be applied to a total supply chain view or to address a specific area.
- Inventory optimization factoring in shorter product lifecycles, sterilization and track and trace processes
- Compliance with increasing regulatory guidelines such as the GMP for operations and the revised GDP distribution guidelines
- Continuity of cold chains through the manufacturing, storage, distribution and transportation process
- Supply chain security covering both internal and external safeguards
- Staying competitive in a landscape rife with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Meeting shifting consumer expectations around convenience, customization and speed of service and delivery
- Strategic application of technology, automation and artificial intelligence (AI) as part of increasing global supply chains
- Sales and operations planning to achieve operational excellence
Growing internal complexity and mounting external pressures means it’s critical for today’s pharmaceutical supply chains to achieve visibility and collect, monitor and understand the right analytics to make smart, data-informed decisions. At St. Onge, we apply world-class experience combined with specific industry knowledge to empower companies of all sizes to achieve supply chain transformation that creates measurable value. We stay at the leading edge of industry trends, regulations and technology and offer objective, customized insights based on meeting your specific industry goals.
If you’re looking for a partner who can breakthrough internal silos and deliver solutions that will benefit the bottom line, you’re in the right place. Check out our case studies and connect with the team to discuss how we’re making an impact in the industry.